Move Your Home
Moving to a new home is always exciting, but it is also one of the most stressful and dreaded chores. Our moving crew will stay attentive to your every need throughout the entire process. We begin with laying down the proper floor, door, and stairway protection. All necessary belongings are wrapped in high quality furniture pads. Our standard requires upholstered furniture to be stretch wrapped to prevent those belongings from being soiled.
- Robb and Messer Moving and Storage performs a free in home consultation for all of our residential moving customers. This allows us to evaluate how to best and most efficiently perform your move, protecting your valuable possessions for the lowest price possible. This also allows us to assess any fragile or oversized items, making a plan to get them to their destination safely.
- We wrap all furniture and other loose items with the appropriate packaging. We also offer boxes and packing material suitable for anything from books to fine china.
- On your move day, we make sure to protect your new and old homes themselves, as well as your possessions being moved. We know there is nothing worse than having to perform repairs, or losing part of a security deposit, during a move. We lay down and secure doorway, flooring, and stairway protection before moving any heavy or oversized objects.
- The key to a relatively stress-free move is organization. We will help you with this by placing your furniture, boxes, and other items in the rooms that you specify. Unpacking is more fun than packing, most of our customers agree, and is much easier when you are just feet from where your items need to be.
- Short on time, or have physical challenges? Robb and Messer also offers full service, white glove moving services. We will pack, transport, and unpack your items for you. Contact us for a consultation and free quote on this service (or any of our services) today, and get on the road to a stress-free move.